Wednesday 27 November 2013

The First Piece

I am one of those people that can get exited about the smallest things. Like the way the pavement shimmers in the rain, how my dog greets me at the door or just the awesomeness of chocolate. 

I get excited about the latest movie coming out, and often find myself watching trailers and reading movie reviews in anticipation. Then I watch the film and spend the next three days analyzing how well it was cast, the values it shared, the cinematography, the script and most importantly - the music! 

I get excited about the latest book i'm reading, whether it be one of my required readings at uni, a best selling novel or a Bible commentary. Everything  I read reveals a new piece of information or supplies me with a new fictional world to dream about. 

I get excited about books, movies, summer time, art, music and experiencing life! 

But there are things that I don't get exited about, like children living in poverty, cars that break down, broken hearts and Vegemite.

I often find myself eager to to talk about these things with the people around me. So I thought another way that I could share these pieces of life is through a blog. 

I hope what you read here will make you smile. 

Elise 




No comments:

Post a Comment